This machine has been designed to test materials to BS EN 388:2003, Section 6.2 Blade Cut Resistance. A test sample of given size is clamped in the easily removed holder. The holder is then placed onto the machine. The arm is gently lowered so that the blade touches the test sample. With the counter set to zero the ‘Start Test’ button is pressed to initialize the test.
When the rotating blade penetrates the test sample the machine will automatically stop. The number of cycles is displayed on the counter screen.Specification:
- Angle of Oscillation of Grips: 20.2o ± 0.5o
- Flexing Frequency: 110 ± 4 cycles/minute
- Dimensions of Test Specimens: 80 x 45 mm
- No. of Specimen Test at a Time: 4 or 12
- BS EN 388:2003, Section 6.2 Blade Cut Resistance.